Tuesday, March 31, 2015

12 Tags of 2015 - March


What? Can you say SHOCK???!!!  Wow.

I have a WIN for my March Tag!  

Thank you Tim and Mario.... I'm honored. 



Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2015

Click Here to see Tim's March Tag

March - is it March???  No... now it's almost April.  In fact, I was so slow making this March tag that it is already April Fools Day overseas!!!!  April - dear me.... how can that be??? FAST - we are moving so fast!!  

I enjoyed making this tag following the instructions.  It's far from perfect but I learned a lot along the way.  It's not ornate and fun as Tim's March tag either.  Somehow I am rather enjoying it's simplicity though.  

My best girl friend loves butterflies, loves to play with numbers, loves anything girlie like flowers and sparkles and enjoys these colors.  Dare I say... this tag makes me think of her.  :)  

I'm soooo excited that I now have three tags under my belt. Only nine more to go. Definitely looking forward to the challenges.  
Thanks bunches Tim - not that you would read this - if you did I would be giddy!!!  Any way - love all the wonderful tutorials and time you spend with artistic creation. joi










================================================================================================================================================================================================

3 comments:

Juliz Design Post said...

Congrats on your win with your tag, what an amazing background.
Julie xx

Unknown said...

Hi Julie - first, thank you but... ME? No way???!!! Me - a winner? I never in a million years expected to win for making one of Tim's tags. I just love doing it and learning from him. To me, my tag doesn't even begin to compare to your totally WONDERFUL tag. Forgive me but I just have to ask..... heheheheh - Are You Sure????!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously I am in a HUGE state of shock. WHAT AN HONOR... WOW WOW WOW.... dear me... I'm totally giddy. WOW. Thank you for letting me know. HAPPY EASTER. j

yyam said...

Cool tag! Congrats on your win!