Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2015 - JUNE, Cherish Each Sip!

-------------
--------------------
----------------------------
-----------------------------------
-----------------------------------------

YES, YES, YES... that's what I do... CHERISH each sip.... 

WHY - you ask???  
Because it has been two years since I have been to Starbucks!!!!

Hello to all my special creative friends :)

THIS is my rendition of Tim's June Tag for the 12 Tags of 2015.

But first.... look at Tim's creative wonder...

12 tags of 2015 - June by Tim Holtz | www.timholtz.com

It's just wonderful - as always. 

You can find the challenge here:

Now... back to my little story - heheheheh! 

When my first grandchild was born, well over 13 years ago... my daughter introduced us to Starbucks.  I will never forget the day I tasted my first ICED CARAMEL MACCHIATO.  
AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... 

So making this tag brought back lots of happy memories for me because most of my trips to Starbucks were with my sweet daughter.  We live so far out in the country that there is not a Starbucks (or any drink place) close enough to merit the drive. 

So now you know why I put CHERISH on my June tag!! 



My Distress Ink colors were:
Victorian Velvet
Antique Linen
Tattered Rose








Pictures aren't great this time... but below you can see a close-up of the plain... it is really rather pretty.  This was my first time doing this technique and I enjoyed it.  Definitely will do again!





And it's so fun for me to do the backs too - just to remember!








THANKS BUNCHES Tim for such a FUN tag this month!

And next time you go to Starbucks... 
give me a toast and say... this one's for you Joi!!!  
Hugs.

-------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------
-------------------------
--------------------
-------


No comments: