Monday, July 10, 2017

DecoArt Media Design Team FRESH FLOWERS Fluid Acrylic Painting

HOWDY sweet friends!



I always feel so giddy when I am up on the DecoArt Media blog! 


I did a floral painting on paper for you and you can view the step by step here:


Or click on this link: 
http://decoart.com/mixedmediablog/project/665/fresh_flowers


It's something most everyone can do so I hope you will give it a try.  I would also really appreciate you leaving a comment on my DecoArt Media page. 

Thanks bunches for visiting me today and sharing my DecoArt Media joy!!  I truly do love their products. 


This badge sure makes me smile big... almost as much as your comments!!  HUGS.j. 

------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------
-------------------------
------------

3 comments:

  1. Oh Joi! I just loved your tutorial and the tray is outstandingly cool! Amazing project. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. That flower looks gorgeous, just popping over to see more xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous floral, Joi - absolutely stunning! xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are dear to me. My reply button still isn't fixed so..... thanks bunches and bunches. XXj.