Monday, July 10, 2017

DecoArt Media Design Team FRESH FLOWERS Fluid Acrylic Painting

HOWDY sweet friends!



I always feel so giddy when I am up on the DecoArt Media blog! 


I did a floral painting on paper for you and you can view the step by step here:


Or click on this link: 
http://decoart.com/mixedmediablog/project/665/fresh_flowers


It's something most everyone can do so I hope you will give it a try.  I would also really appreciate you leaving a comment on my DecoArt Media page. 

Thanks bunches for visiting me today and sharing my DecoArt Media joy!!  I truly do love their products. 


This badge sure makes me smile big... almost as much as your comments!!  HUGS.j. 

------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------
-------------------------
------------

6 comments:

SewPaperPaint said...

Oh Joi! I just loved your tutorial and the tray is outstandingly cool! Amazing project. Hugs, Autumn

Brenda Brown said...

That flower looks gorgeous, just popping over to see more xxx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a gorgeous floral, Joi - absolutely stunning! xo

Pawsitively Creative said...

Headed over to check it out! You are so versatile in your patio tiny! Hugz to you muffin!

Pawsitively Creative said...

Ummm, autocorrect strikes again. I meant to say-you are so versatile in your paintings. But if you have a tiny patio I hope you are relaxing on it. Lol!

sarascloset said...

Joi, this tray is a fabulous project; this artwork really deserves to be framed and hanging in a gallery! Your hand drawn flowers are gorgeous, my friend, and I think your next venture should be to design rubber stamps with your lovely artwork! (REALLY!) Sending great big thank you hugs for an amazing tutorial!